Here's a step by step on how to attach pictures (from your computer) within your posts...
1. Either click the paperclip button in the toolbar OR click the "Manage Attachments" button below the post window. The Manage Attachments window will pop-up.
2. Click the "Add Files" button in the upper right corner of the window.
3. Click the "Select Files" button.
4. Browse for the image, select it, and click "Open".
5. Click the "Insert Inline" button at the bottom right to add it to your post.
Hope that helps!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
How to Attach Pictures in the Yard Forum
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
Re: How to Attach Pictures in the Yard Forum
Thank you Bryan,
I can finally post again.I missed being able to share my gardens.IE9 is working....Sandy